ABB GENERAL PURPOSE DRIVE ACS355
We have a large stock of the ABB General Purpose Drive from 0.55kw to 11.0kw.
Soon you'll be able to buy online, but in the mean time call our sales office today for best price and availability.
The ABB General Purpose Drive (aka The Machinery Drive) is designed for the machine building sector. The drive is designed to be optimal in terms of installation, setting parameters, available machinery features and commissioning. The basic product is extremely user friendly with advanced intelligence.
What are the highlights?
- FlashDrop - parameter programming with drive still in its box - excellent for OEMs
- Sequence programming designed for food and beverage and materials handling applications
- Eight-steps included – Unified height and depth across the power range simplifies cabinet design
- Protected against wiring errors: shows fault if power cable is inadvertently connected to motor terminals
- Automatic noise reduction
Where can it be used?
ABB machinery drives are designed to meet the requirements of an extensive range of machinery applications. The drive is ideal for food and beverage, material handling, textile, printing, rubber and plastics and woodworking applications. The higher IP66 class variant meets all of the relevant hygiene requirements for the food and beverage industry.
Why buy from Central?
In addition to our extensive stock and quick response times, our friendly team will be on hand to offer support and advice during your purchase.
We can offer lifetime support for your purchase whether it be a service plan or reactive repair. See our drive service page for more details.
Need help with the another aspect of your drive train? We've got it covered. Contact us for more information.