ABB MICRO DRIVE ACS150
We have a large stock of the ABB Micro Drive from 0.37kw to 2.2kw.
Soon you'll be able to buy online, but in the mean time call our sales office today for best price and availability.
The ABB Micro Drive (aka The Machinery Drive) takes smooth performance to the next level with the wide power range and functionality. Available in both single and three phase supplies. Many functions are standard, such as PID control, a built-in brake chopper and EMC filter. An optional FlashDrop drive configuration tool makes configuring un-powered drives quick and easy.
What are the highlights?
- PID controller built-in
- DC hold stop ensures stationary motor shaft
- IR compensation improves starting torque for heavy loads
- Parameter lock prevents tampering by unauthorised staff
- DIN rail or screw mounting as standard
- IP20 enclosure
- Fixed basic control panel
- Two-year warranty
- Flashdrop - parameter programming whilst drive still in its box - excellent for OEMs
- Protected against wiring errors: shows fault if power cable is inadvertently connected to motor terminals
- Automatic noise reduction
- Optional short or long parameter mode for standard or advanced users
- Unified height across the power range simplifies cabinet design
Where can it be used?
ACS150 can be used to control less demanding components in any machine, fans or pumps or anywhere where a fixed speed motor needs to go to variable-speed control. The functionality of the drive is designed to compliment the ABB machinery drives and ABB motion control drives.
Why buy from Central?
In addition to our extensive stock and quick response times, our friendly team will be on hand to offer support and advice during your purchase.
We can offer lifetime support for your purchase whether it be a service plan or reactive repair. See our drive service page for more details.
Need help with the another aspect of your drive train? We've got it covered. Contact us for more information.