ABB STANDARD DRIVE ACS580
We have a large stock of ABB Standard Drives from 2.2kw to 200.0kw.
Soon you'll be able to buy online, but in the mean time call our sales office today for best price and availability.
The ABB Standard Drive (aka The General Purpose Drive) is designed for a wide range of applications. From installation & commissioning to running, the drive is designed to be extremely user friendly, guiding the user much like a smartphone.
What are the highlights?
- Improved internal options including external 24 V support
- Integral EMC filter for 1st and 2nd environment as standard
- Assistant control panel with improved primary settings menu and backups-smartphone useability#
- Wide power range in wall-mounted IP21 and IP55 variants (IP21 in stock, IP55 available in one week)
- Extended power range up to 500 kW
- Patented permanent magnet swinging choke for superior harmonic reduction, even at reduced motor loads
- Safe torque-off (STO) as standard, SIL 3 Pl e
- Flexible fieldbus system with built-in Modbus and numerous internally mountable fieldbus adapters
- SynRM, permanent magnet (PM) and induction motor (IM) control with improved motor platform
Where can it be used?
The ABB general purpose drive is ideal in those situations where there is a need for simplicity to install, commission and use and where reasonable amounts of flexibility and functionality are required. The addition of STO, 24 V support and improved fieldbus support and wider powers, extends the applications.
Why buy from Central?
In addition to our extensive stock and quick response times, our friendly team will be on hand to offer support and advice during your purchase.
We can offer lifetime support for your purchase whether it be a service plan or reactive repair. See our drive service page for more details.
Need help with the another aspect of your drive train? We've got it covered. Contact us for more information.
Need assistance unloading and positioning? We've got this covered. See our capabilities page for details.